The following websites are provided as a resource for our referring doctors. This page contains hyperlinks to Internet sites that are created and maintained by other organizations. We have included these links because we think that our referring doctors may find them of interest. Keep in mind that Precision Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery does not necessarily endorse the views expressed on these websites. Also, we do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information presented on these sites.
Research and Library Links
- MedicineNet – Content-rich commercial site includes interactive groups, ask-the-doctor feature, medical dictionary, comprehensive drug information, medical news, disease-specific information, and links.
- Medscape – Searchable commercial collection of full-text articles from such useful sources as the National Institutes of Health and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Oncolink – Huge collection of cancer information and links based at the University of Pennsylvania. A greatt starting place for cancer information.
- Healio – Physician maintained commercial database of annotated health links. Oriented toward medical professionals, but accessible to an educated lay person. A keyword search gets you to a subject index from which you navigate to the links you want.
- American Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American College of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- American College of Prosthodontists
- American Dental Association
- AO Craniofacial Trauma North America