Financing Your Care
At Precision Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, we offer high quality care and payment options that work for all of our patients. Below you will find a list of insurance and payment plans that we accept. If you do not see your preferred method on our list, please call our office to find out what other options may be available to you.
Dental Insurance Plans
- Aetna Dental (PPO)
- Assurant – DHA
- BCBS AZ – Includes PPO, Select, Secure, Alliance, Acclaim and Federal Plan
- Connection Dental / GEHA / Sunlife Financial
- Delta AZ
- Guardian Dental Guard Preferred
- Principal – Maverest / Zelis
- United Concordia
- United Concordia Tricare Dental Dependents
- United Healthcare Dental (Dental Benefit Providers)
Medical Insurance Plans
- Aetna Medical – Managed Choice, MPPO, MHMO, MEPO
- BCBS AZ – Federal Plan
- Cigna Medical
- Flexible Payment Plan: Pay a portion up front, and the rest over an agreed upon time period.
- No interest flex plan: Pay in a short time frame and receive no interest charge.
- Low interest flex plan: Pay off your bill over a longer period of time with low interest.
- Cash Discount: Pay upfront with cash and receive a discount.
- Check or Credit Card: Always accepted.
- CareCredit: Apply online (www.carecredit.com) or in our office.
PLEASE NOTE: PAYMENT IS DUE AT THE TIME OF SERVICE.
As a courtesy to you, we will bill your insurance company and track claims. Please keep us informed of any changes to your insurance plan. You are responsible for the fees charged by our office, no matter what your insurance coverage may be. Most insurance companies should respond to the claim within four to six weeks. Any remaining cost is your responsibility.
For your convenience, we accept all major credit cards. We deliver the finest care at the most reasonable cost to our patients, therefore payment is due at the time service is rendered unless other arrangements have been made in advance. If you have questions regarding your account, please contact us at Phoenix Office Phone Number (623) 518-2325. Many times, a simple telephone call can clear up any misunderstandings.
Please remember that you are fully responsible for all fees charged by this office regardless of your insurance coverage.
We will send you a monthly statement. Most insurance companies will respond within four to six weeks. Please call our office if your statement does not reflect payments made by your insurance company during that time period. Any remaining balance after your insurance has paid its portion is your responsibility. Your prompt remittance is appreciated. We can make arrangements for a monthly payment plan, but that must be implemented prior to any actual procedure(s).
Contact Precision Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery online or by phone at Phoenix Office Phone Number (623) 518-2325.